Since my arrival in 2004 a lot has taken place.
My involvement with Races and Charities has grown to include:
- Coldest Day of the Year Ride
- Paris/Ancaster Ride
- Victoria Dualathon, Waterloo
- ZM Criterium St Lawrence Market
- Bike to Work Month
- Giro T.O. – Columbus Club
- Ride for Heart, Toronto
- Princess Margaret Ride to Conquer Cancer, Toronto
- Lake to Lake, St Catherine’s
- ZM Crank Cracker, Mountain Bike
- ZM Chain Breaker, Mountain Bike
- Toronto Police Ride to remember
- ZM Oktoberfest Cyclo-Cross
- ZM Turkey Cyclo-Cross
- Canadian National Cyclo-Cross Championship
- ZM Revenge National Cyclo-Cross
- Provincial Cyclo-Cross
2008 Toronto Police Support Award
Presented by: the Toronto Police Cycling Team
2009 Best Friendly Business Award, presented by: Mayor David Miller
2010 Best Canadian National Cyclo-Cross Race Organizer of the Year
Presented by: The Canadian Cycling Association
2010 Best Criterium Road Race Organizer of the Year
Presented by: The Ontario Cycling Association
2011 Best Friendly Business Award
Presented by: Mayor Rob Ford
Teaching basic maintenance course for new riders.
Wednesday night Mountain Bike and Saturday morning Road bike rides with emphasis on teaching safety and group riding.
Still participating in races throughout the year, still competitive and doing well, not bad for an old man.
I will continue to support and promote Cycling.
To my fellow cyclist thank you for your support