The course spreads over two four-hour sessions in which you will learn some tricks on how to fix your bike in emergency situations. You will also learn how to make minor repairs and replace some parts: flat tire, broken chain, wheel truing, grease/replace cables, etc. Each course group has 6 to 10 participants. Cost*: $79.99 (plus GST) or get a group rate:
- 2-4 people: $69.99
- 5-7 people: $59.99
- 8-10 people: $49.99
What To Bring
You will get dirty while fixing your bike. Time to wear old clothes! Bicycle (second session only)
What’s Provided For You
- Tools, lubricants, gloves and aprons are all provided; however as mentioned above, please being clothes that can get oil and grease on them without concern.
- The course includes a tune-up of your bike (road, mountain, triathlon, cruiser, hybrid, BMX, downhill, etc.) on the second Saturday.
- You can also get a free bicycle fitting and pedals/cleats fitting by Ziggy himself.
- As an added benefit, parts can be purchased at discounted price (20% off). You will get dirty while fixing your bike. Time to wear old clothes!
- Coffee & snacks
- Stamped diploma included
- Handle bar and stem
- Seat and seat post
- Shifters and brake levers
- Headset, fork and shocks
- Bottom bracket: chain rings and pedals
- Wheels: truing, hubs, cassette, tubes and tires
- Brakes: tuning, cable casing, greasing/lubrication and cable ends
- Front and back derailleurs: casing, cables, greasing/lubrication and cable ends
- Chain: lubrication
- Tire pressure
- Inspection and final tuning: gears and brakes
- Cleaning, lubrication and inspection
- Checking headset
- Final inspection:
- handle bar
- crank set
- May 5, 2018 9AM-1PM
- May 12, 2018 9AM-1PM
- Call for other dates / times
Reserve Your Spot Now!
Call us at (416) 652-0080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!